Alberta’s most popular choice of residential roofing material is the asphalt shingle. Its an attractive option that is cost effective, durable and a wide range of colours are available. We install many of the name brands; IKO/CRC, Owens Corning, Malarkey and BP, just mention a few
There are basically two categories of asphalt shingles; Traditional 3-Tab and Architectural.
Traditional 3-Tab have been an industry standard for years but its the Architectural shingles that is most popular nowadays. Also known as composite, laminate or dimensional shingles, architectural shingles can weigh 50 percent more than three-tab shingles and look three-dimensional imitating the look of a cedar shake. Of course we prefer to install the Architectural shingle as the performance (wind resistance & life span) and curb appeal are greater than the Traditional 3-Tab. Note: The 3-Tab shingles are slowly being discountinued and may not be available, other than for minor repairwork.
- After you have contacted us, we will make an appointment and come to your home. We’ll take measurements and pictures of your roof.
- We will present you with an estimate and answer any questions you may have.
- If you decide to hire us, shingle and colour selection is the next step. We will provide samples to assist you.
- We’ll schedule a day and show up as promised. Your roof replacement can take any where from one day or more and we clean up the site daily with a thorough cleaning on the final day.
- Upon completion fo your roof, we will present you with a type written invoice and filled out manufacturer's waranty.
- We take pride in our work and provide a 10 year warranty on our workmanship.
We will begin our estimates in early March so book early. With cooperation of weather we do re-roofs until late November, even December. Payment by certified funds. We are not currently set up for credit card transactions.